In addition to the registered office, the following channels are at the disposal of users to direct their requests, questions or complaints:
1. Introduction. This website provides information about the availability of rooms, rates and accommodation searches for dates at MarSenses, enabling users to request and make bookings directly online. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below, therefore you are advised to carefully read this section before you begin browsing.
2. User Obligations. Users agree to use this website in a lawful manner, in accordance with these terms and in a manner that does not harm the rights or interests of MarSenses or any third party. Including, and not limited to or exclusively, the User also undertakes not to:
3. Disclaimer. This website is provided “as it is” and its use is at the user’s own risk, and therefore, neither MarSenses, nor its administrators, employees, suppliers or collaborators shall be liable for damages, of any nature, direct or otherwise, arising from the use of the website, expressly excluding MarSenses, to the extent contemplated by the Law, any type of warranties, whether express or implied.
MarSenses does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the website, although it will make any reasonable efforts in this regard. Sometimes interruptions may occur for as long as it takes to perform the corresponding maintenance operations.
MarSenses is not responsible for any damage resulting from interference, disruption, computer viruses, telephone failure, or telephone disconnection triggered by causes beyond the company’s control; delays or blockages in use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processor, telephone line, Internet system or other electrical systems; or any other alterations that may occur in the User’s Software or Hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, Malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations to the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User because of this. In the same way, MarSenses shall not be responsible for damages caused by third parties for unlawful interference outside its control. Nor shall it be responsible for damages and losses caused by the use or misuse of the website content, nor for the consequences that may derive from errors, defects or omissions in content that may appear on this website provided by the users themselves or by third parties. MarSenses assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding services that it does not directly provide.
4. External Links. In no event shall MarSenses assume responsibility for the content of links belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity, and legality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. The inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
5. Passwords. Passwords to access Registered User accounts are personal, confidential and non-transferable. Registered Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their account, exclusively assuming consequences of any kind in respect of the activities performed through it. Users are committed to immediately notifying MarSenses of any breach of the security of their account.
6. Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. MarSenses reserves the right to deny access to the website, and suspend or terminate accounts of Users who violate these terms; in the event of unforeseen technical or security issues; of inactivity of the account for a significant period of time; or in compliance with a requirement and/or police, judicial or administrative order, such cancellation or suspension shall be made at the sole discretion of MarSenses and will not be liable for any type of compensation.
7. Blog, forums and comment posting. Use of the participatory features made available on the website will be conducted under the responsibility of the Users themselves. Under Art. 16.1 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, MarSenses is not responsible for information stored at the request of users and in particular with respect to the opinions expressed, nor the accuracy, quality, reliability, and correctness of the information that is incorporated by users.
9. Intellectual Property and Copyright. Without damaging the content provided by Users themselves or on which third parties have intellectual rights, Web intellectual property rights, domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure, and the elements thereof (such as, but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software, sound, audio, video, software, or text; trademarks or logos, colour schemes, sound, audio, video, software, or text; marks or logos, colour schemes, sound, audio, video, software, or text; marks or logos, colour schemes, structure, and design, etc.), are owned by MAR SENSES to whom the ability to exercise exploitation rights of any kind belongs exclusively, as well as and especially reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights, in accordance with what is stated in the current Intellectual Property Law. Part or total reproduction, distribution and public communication of this website’s content, including the method in which it was made available, on any device and through any technical medium, carried out without the authorisation of MAR SENSES, or when applicable, of third parties who hold intellectual property rights or author rights on the affected content, is expressly prohibited. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the website User will be able to view the features of this website, and even print, copy and store them on their computer’s hard drive or on any other physical device as long as it is uniquely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. Any entity or person who, with prior consent from this website’s owner, hopes to establish a link with it, must guarantee that they will only access this website and will not reproduce its content or services.
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. Without breaching the rights granted to consumers by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, this website shall be governed by Spanish law, excluding conflict of law rules and any dispute arising out of its use or of the services linked thereto, it shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, with users expressly waiving their own jurisdiction if they had one.
Version 2.0 – August 2015
Call us at+34 971 72 26 67
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
You can also contact us by email, go to the form